REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2021-453
We're looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Graphic designer to join our expanding marketing team and growing company. As a graphic designer your primary role will be assisting in the designing of marketing materials that grab attention, push visual boundaries and adhere to our brand guidelines.
You'll have the responsibility of making our brand stand out. You'll also get the chance to work closely with our team on events, marketing plans, campaign plans and print media.
- Designing engaging marketing materials for social media
- Assisting the marketing team through content creation
- Choosing on-brand product imagery
- Ensuring brand guidelines are followed
- Developing new skills through online courses
- Providing input and ideas on new campaigns and branding
- Essential: A basic knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and video editing (premier pro)
- Essential: In-depth knowledge of layouts and typography.
- Essential: Must have an eye for aesthetics
- Essential: Good work ethic
- Essential: Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
We’re a small family business started by brother and sister duo, Liam and May Gem in 2013. Our mission is to bring more Asian-inspired products from the East to the West and to change people’s perception of tea. We want to educate our customers on the benefits of this drink and show them that you can have delicious tasting drinks with all the health benefits also.
At Tempo we believe in growth, creativity, contribution and community. We strive for excellent standards but we’re not trying to be “perfect”. We stay open-minded and recognise the room for improvement and value collaboration. Our vision is to create an honest and safe space for our customers and local partners to come to. We aim to use our business to inspire and implement solutions so we can contribute positively to people’s lives, our cities and our planet.
What Makes us Unique
We started off as a bubble tea shop but noticed that bubble tea had a bad reputation of being high in sugars so wanted to step away from that and instead, create a healthier alternative. All our drinks are now reduced in sugar and calories and boosted with vitamin c and antioxidants. We also have many Vegan options and supplements you can add into your drinks, and recently have developed our own range of sugar-free syrups which we will be looking to add to this range in the future.
Working with Tempo
Our core team is based in Glasgow where the position will also be. Currently, we are a small team of 7 but looking to expand this as we continue to grow. We believe in close communication with everyone and learning and developing skills to help not only ourselves grow but the company also. We want our team to be intrapreneurs, creating and implementing ideas and being open-minded to what others say.
- Essential: HND Computer Arts & Design
- Essential: Basic knowledge of 3D Computer Animation
- Essential: Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
No previous experience necessary.
Must be willing to develop new skills and must be able to work in a small team.
Send us CV, a Portfolio showcasing your graphic skills and covering letter describing why you think you're perfect for this job.
Please note - If you do not provide a graphics portfolio we will not be able to progress your application.