REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2023-1576
• Ensure the warehouse is clean and tidy at all times.
• Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are processed accurately in the ERP System.
• Assist with the receipt of inventory into our ERP system, reporting discrepancies or other
issues to the Senior Warehouse Operative.
• Labelling and put-away of inbound inventory into correct bin locations.
• Daily processing of picking lists and packing slips.
• Transfer of order data to parcel and pallet carrier systems.
• Report discrepancies in inventory levels when picking orders.
• Assist with the daily checks.
• Use of forklift trucks to be in accordance with RITTB standards.
• Report any issues to the Senior Warehouse Operative in a timely manner.
• Assist in a weekly check of the warehouse racking, documenting and reporting any damage.
• Ensure orders are picked accurately and checked before despatch.
• Advise customer service of any issues with any other orders immediately.
• Assist with the processing of customer returns.
• Participate in the cycle count process, ensuring counts are recorded accurately on the count
• Report any damaged products to the Senior Warehouse Operative.
• Previous experience of working within a warehouse environment is advantageous.
• Forklift licence is advantageous.
• Basic knowledge of health and safety awareness.
• Be reliable, punctual and hard working.
WAREHOUSE AND STORAGE
• Based in Glasgow
• Eight employees
• Distributor of Specialist Power Tools to the Railway, Oil and Petro Chemical Industry.
• Company Pension
• Training and development.
• Possibility of Forklift licence training.
• 29 days holiday
• Onsite parking
• Website www.maximpower.co.uk
• Commit to completing qualifications
• Complete Forklift Truck qualification
• Previous experience of working within a warehouse environment is advantageous