REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2022-968
Exciting opportunity to join a forward-looking property company in Glasgow.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, reliable and outgoing person to join our small, friendly team based in Glasgow City Centre.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Letting Teams in dealing with tenants, landlords and maintenance contractors on the phone and by email while being trained in all aspects of residential lettings.
• General administrative duties including answering the phone, entering and managing data on internal computer systems
• Corresponding with clients and partners via email
• Organising property viewings
• Liaising with maintenance personnel
• Dealing with utility companies and local councils
• Other tasks as required
• Professional and friendly telephone manner
• Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
• Organised and good at multi-tasking
• Loves working as part of a team
We are an expanding property managing company in Glasgow City Centre specialising in residential letting, factoring block of flats and selling property in Glasgow and the surrounding area.
We are a small, friendly and enthusiastic team who aim to provide an excellent level of service to our landlords, tenants and vendors.
The candidate should have a good standard of education to College level. No specific qualifications are required as training will be provided.
Ideally will have:
Previous experience in dealing with customers on the phone or via email
Competent user of computer systems including Microsoft Office
• Enthusiastic and eager to learn
• Well-presented and punctual
• High level of literacy and numeracy skills
• Team player