REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2024-1634
The role is to add logos to clothing either by embroidery or print. There will be customer contact and some cleaning of production and customer space.
- Daily setting up of print and embroidery machines.
- Processing and packing of orders (with guidance) using the aforementioned machinery.
- Customer interaction when clients/potential clients enter the premises.
- Responsible for maintaining the machine area in clean and presentable order.
- Will be required to "Open up" and "Close" the premises.
- An enthusiastic person who doesn't mind working under pressure
- A trustworthy person who can work alone
- An attention to detail
- Basic machine maintenance skills
- Time management
We are a fast growing branded clothing company based in Shawfield, Rutherglen.
- A history of study and willingness to learn would be an advantage.
- Preferable but not fundamental to have embroidery, sewing and or print experience.
- A track record of a solid employment/study history will be beneficial.
- Training will be provided.
- Experience of graphic design software would be an advantage.
Hours of Work will be:
Monday 9am - 4pm
Tuesday 1pm - 8pm
Wednesday 9am - 4pm
Thursday 1pm - 8pm
Friday 9am - 4pm
Occasionally weekend and additional hours will be avilable.