REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2021-804
Exciting opportunity to join an expanding City Centre based property company.
With a portfolio of properties, mainly in the City Centre and West End, we are seeking a self-motivated, administrative and factoring assistant with an eye for detail.
The role would suit someone with previous factoring experience in a property-based environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage payments from owners including chasing payment arrears
• Prepare maintenance schedules for factored blocks
• Entering information into the Xero accounting system and property management systems
• Keeping detailed records of maintenance and contractors
• Liaise with maintenance personnel, landlords and tenants
• Other tasks as required
The ideal candidate:
• Professional and friendly telephone manner
• Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
We are an expanding property managing company in Glasgow City Centre specialising in residential letting, factoring block of flats and selling property in Glasgow and the surrounding area.
We are a small, friendly and enthusiastic team who aim to provide an excellent level of service to our landlords, tenants and vendors.
The candidate should have a good standard of education to College level. No specific qualifications are required as training will be provided.
• 2 years previous admin experience within a factoring environment
• Previous experience in lettings or property management
• Previous experience using Xero accounting system
• Previous experience using SME property management system
No additional requirements.