REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2021-692
The Business Administrator role will work closely with the Conveyancing, Debt Recovery and Management Teams to provide a high quality and responsive support service to the multi disciplinary frontline staff and through this, contribute to the achievement of the organisation’s Service Level Agreement targets and the Company’s strategic objectives.
You will be responsible for the:
• provision of the day to day general clerical & administration support to the Operational Delivery Teams including incoming and outgoing mail services, photocopying, telephone & face-to-face client reception etc.
• input, maintenance, and reporting of client contact & activity information from the relevant databases and for monitoring quality assurance processes, reporting on this weekly to the Team Leader.
• Provision of relevant support to front-line staff through telephone contact with clients to confirm appointments or follow-up of non-attendees.
The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have good IT and organisational skills
• Be Self-motivated with a good work ethic
• Have good attention to detail
• Have the ability to work as part of a team and also independently
• Be willing to learn and progress
• Excellent time keeping
• Be a Team player
Moray Group is a professional services group that supports both private clients and businesses in achieving their personal and business objectives.
We believe that clients of all types generally want the same things from their professional advisers: commerciality, proactivity and clarity.
Moray Group(with its Simpson & Marwick, Alston Law and Esson & Aberdein brands) delivers exceptional value to clients through its highly talented people and by using innovative, leading-edge technologies. We are obsessively focussed on our clients and on quality.
Moray Group was established in June 2020 and founded on teamwork, tech and fresh thinking.
English and IT at Level 5 or above
Experience in customer service or admin would be an advantage