REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2021-682
Front of House
• Greet and welcome visitors to the business
• Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
• Manage meeting room bookings
• Provide refreshments/hospitality for meetings
• Receive, sort and distribute mail deliveries and process outgoing mail
• Manage stationery and office supplies
• Provide admin assistance to the Office Manager
• Assist the Office Manager to collate monthly management reports
• Download supplier invoices, and pass for approval
• Match delivery notes with invoices for head office supplies
Reception Duties - welcoming visitors/clients to the office. Working with Office Manager - and other department managers as appropriate. Collecting mail from hallway - keeping track of stationery requirements - Set up boardroom for any meetings - any other adhoc admin tasks
• Demonstrable track record of working in a Receptionist or similar administrative role
• A professional and pleasant telephone manner
• Smart appearance
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Effective IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
We are a privately owned, highly experienced Scottish property company that over the years has built a reputation for integrity, transparency and innovation.
Our expertise spans three separate, but complementary divisions: Developments, Investments, and Advisory. We are committed to adding value through our entrepreneurial, forward thinking approach and our clients and partners take comfort from our successful track record.
Our goal is to bring value added, progressive, impactful innovative thinking to all projects with a view to maximising opportunities and returns.
To be discussed
If school leaver, good base school qualifications. If candidate has previous work experience, good basic office skills. Microsoft office
Willingness to learn and take control of role - ability to get on with other levels of staff in all departments.