REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2021-665
• Support implementing the curriculum as directed by the Room Supervisor.
• Support setting up play area’s and ensuring nursery equipment and resources are kept in good working order.
• Support children’s play taking into consideration the children’s interests
• Promoting children’s development
• Observe Community Central Hall Health and Safety policy
• Contribute ideas for learning activities
• Participating in fundraising
• Contribute to the planning children’s activities and
• Any other duties as reasonably required
Support children development with support of keyworkers
SVQ Level 3
Social Services Children and Young People
We provide a variety of childcare services for the local community.
Our aim is to provide childcare support to families in work or education.
We offer two childcare services to families: Happy Days Nursery and Safe Til Six After School Care. Both services are regulated by the Care Inspectorate and can be found on the Glasgow Family Information Services website.
Nat 4 in English and Maths or equivalent