REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2021-606
Exciting opportunity to join an expanding City Centre based residential lettings agency.
With a portfolio of properties mainly in the City Centre and West End, we are seeking an experienced, self-motivated, organised individual to join our team.
The role would suit someone with excellent communication skills and previous experience in an estate agency or lettings company.
• General administrative duties including entering and managing data on internal computer systems
• Answering phones and receiving visitors
• Building working relationships with landlords, tenants, vendors and buyers
• Manage property enquiries via email or phone
• Manage viewing schedules
• Dispute management with tenants
• Source quotations for materials and services
• Liaise with maintenance personnel
• Other tasks as required
• 2 years previous experience in lettings or property management
• Professional and friendly telephone manner
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Pro-active and keen to take on new challenges as they arise
• Ideally have previous experience using SME property management system
We are an expanding property managing company in Glasgow City Centre specialising in residential lettings and sales, for Glasgow and the surrounding area.
We are a small, friendly and enthusiastic team who aim to provide an excellent level of service to our landlords, tenants and vendors.
Educated to HNC level or equivalent
Minimum of 2 years experience in a lettings company or estate agent.
Driving licence would be desirable.