REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2021-564
We are looking for a bright individual who has experience of working in a fast paced finance department.
• Analyse bank/Credit Card statements and reconcile client’s cash books
• Work closely with the Accounting teams to ensure accurate bank reconciliations and accruals
• Enhance and maintain process documentation, and ensure compliance with policies, procedures and internal controls
• Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement, initiating ideas to develop Bank Reconciliations processes and controls.
• Deal with customer queries
• Managing and Collection of Aged Debt Ledger
• Provision of excellent customer support regarding account issues
• Minimise risk across portfolio by Investigating and Informing Management of issues
• Manage queries to resolution through investigation, reconciliation and escalation
• Ensure all supplier information is up to date and accurate
• Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure excellent service
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Organising and prioritising work to meet reporting deadlines
• Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook).
Yellowcom is a leading telecommunications provider to businesses in Scotland and Northern Ireland. This role will be based in the Glasgow office.
• Good school grades or HNC/HND Level qualification or above in finance.
• Ideally a candidate with some relevant experience of working in a finance or admin department