REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2021-463
You will be trained to provide advice and support to clients but you will also need to demonstrate the ability to find answers from a range of sources. As we are a young business you will be an integral part of the company operation, as the business grows so will your responsibility.
- Answering inbound telephone calls
- Direct communication with clients by telephone, email and face to face
- Establishing relationships with regular clients
- Producing documents, invoices and order records
- General administration, filing, printing
- Great attitude and work ethic
- High Level of organisation and the ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills to handle email and telephone enquiries.
- The ideal candidate will be flexible in their approach to work
- Ability to make your own decisions and work with minimum supervision once training has been provided.
- Business related qualification preferred but not essential
Time Assistant is a rapidly growing company that provides a range of time-saving services to small business owners and entrepreneurs, to ease their workload and help them grow their business. You will be working for lots of different clients and will be providing different tasks on a daily basis. This role is customer-focused with most communication dealt with by phone & email.
Some work experience in an office would be preferred.
Ideally, some career experience under your belt and you like the idea of working for an exciting and rapidly growing business. You’d like no two days to be the same and want to go home each day feeling like you’ve actually achieved something. You like a challenge and you’re up for it! If you’re the one that organises everything for your friends, gets a thrill when you tick something off on your to-do list or just love to keep yourself busy, this role is for you.