REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2021-456
As an Apprentice at EGG Lighting, you'll build the skills you need to become a Digital Marketer. You will join the Sales/Marketing teams and will be assigned a manager and a guide for the duration of your apprenticeship.
As an Apprentice, you will help define, design, and implement campaigns across a variety of platforms. Support product marketing strategy, understanding the users and turning them into a loyal consumer base and shaping the voice of the EGG brand, or designing and executing digital marketing campaigns, you will get exposure to different marketing products. You'll do this in collaboration with cross functional teams.
You will receive training on basic marketing principles, search marketing, pay-per-click and more, and you'll have the opportunity to develop further skills through hands-on experience in research & web analytics.
• High output of written content including white papers, newsletters, press releases, blogs and articles
• Brainstorming new and creative ideas
• Innovating and presenting new digital strategies
• Implementing and supporting marketing strategies including social media, email, blog, SEO and more
• Driving traffic to company pages
• Uploading content to their website
• Working with and improving the data on the CRM system for segmentation
• Developing engaging online content including videos and graphics
• Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns/content and assess against goals, using relevant sites such as Google Analytics
• Keeping abreast of new social media sites, technologies, and digital marketing trends; implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns
• Identifying trends and insights, and optimising content, techniques, spend and performance based on the insights
• Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate.
• Enthusiasm and passion for new technologies, demonstrated through personal projects and interest in learning new skills.
• Effective communication and organizational skills, proactive, self-motivated, positive attitude, and excellent customer service capabilities.
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
• Authorization to work in the United Kingdom.
SCQF level 6
EGG lighting provides state-of-the art lighting solutions to business, social housing, hospitals, schools plus many others. We design supply and install our own lighting products and sensors. We believe that lighting systems can be the backbone of the IOT revolution.
• Ability to speak and write in English fluently.