REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2021-432
Joining a busy team based in Cambuslang, we require an admin office to join our team.
Financial and Non-financial Asset Responsibility
? Complying with administrative requirements
? Be cost effective with resources
Accountability, Judgement and Decision Making
? Be of a high integrity and achieve high personal standards
? Show initiative and take responsibility for work
? Effectively prioritise, prepare and plan work
? Be self-motivated and demonstrate determination to see things through
? Spend time appropriately on work
Job Complexity and Responsibility
? Be thorough and maintain accuracy at all times
? Be efficient and well organised and consistently meet deadlines
Communication and Relationships – External and Internal
? Communicate professionally with staff at all levels
? Candidate will be the first point of contact for the office and will have to field phone calls/email as appropriate
? Treat colleagues, members of the organisation and anyone in contact with the organisation with the utmost dignity and respect
? Interpret, analyse and present information to a high level of accuracy and effectiveness
? Establish and develop positive relationships with colleagues, using appropriate behaviour to promote trust and goodwill within the working group and within SIS as a whole
? Be enthusiastic, helpful and supportive, whilst demonstrating a willingness to assist with urgent requirements
• General Admin Work – mail, filing, phones, minute taking, monitoring emails
• Knowledge of excel is essential
• Working with different software packages essential
• Tracking payments through SAGE, Stripe and paypal Non Essential
• Experience with CRM database (non-essential)
• Managing office calendars
• Dealing with donations – thank you letters, gift aid applications etc
• Log payments
• Dealing with Incoming Enquiries
• Planning & Administration of Events
• Dealing with Suppliers (order chasing, researching comparisons etc)
• Arrange compilation, printing & distribution of charity magazine
• Candidate will have knowledge of updating websites (not essential)
Full training will be given.
Spinal Injuries Scotland is a charity that wants to make a difference in society. We are ambitious to achieve positive change so that people with a spinal cord injury can live their daily lives in a more equal environment. Our Vision and Mission Statement look towards a more inclusive society. A society without barriers to opportunity for all people regardless of their disability status. We have a clear stated vision to act and an ‘agent of change’ and a mission statement which details the specific areas in which we seek to achieve that change.
Have had at least 2 years experience of working in a similar role in the past.
You must have experience of working as part of a team in a similar role in the past. May be asked from time to time to work outside of their core hours. Notice will be given in advance.
We will be looking to taking on this role in June 2021.