REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2021-429
EGG lighting are recruiting for an Apprentice Electrician
The training provider will be Glasgow Clyde College. This is an approved apprenticeship scheme for a duration of 48 months, working towards - SVQ level 3
The training provider will be Glasgow Clyde College. This is an approved apprenticeship scheme for a duration of 48 months, working towards - SVQ level 3. College start date will be August 2020.
A Modern Apprenticeship is a work-based training programme that leads to an industry approved qualification.
You will be required to have a flexible approach to working within a safety conscious environment.
• All aspects of Industrial and Commercial Installations consisting of Control & Instrumentation.
• You should possess an analytical approach with well-developed fault-finding skills and questioning attitude.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK.
A driving license is preferred but not necessary
SVQ level 3
Scottish MA Framework
Glasgow Clyde College
EGG lighting provides state-of-the art lighting solutions and they develop new cutting-edge lighting solutions. They are based in the heart of Glasgow next to central station.
This is a rare opportunity to make it happen as part of an exciting, fast growing and fun business that embraces all the latest technology. If you are up for the challenge and want to make an impact by promoting thier innovative lighting products, they want to meet you!
EGG lighting is a small business, but they are fast growing and ambitious. The sky is the limit with this role you will be exposed to most parts of the business and will directly have an effect on the company’s success. As the company grows so to will your position.
• Educated to Nat 4 or 5 level and/or NC, SVQ level 1 or an NPA in the relevant engineering trade will be considered.
What is expected from the successful candidate;
• Ability to interpret and carry out instruction
• Good time keeping and;
• Suitable level of common sense for the position.
This vacancy is open to 16-29 year olds