REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2020-359
A trainee accounts assistant which is a important role within company offering a good career path. It will be working with other accountants and learning the role from them to allow you to start to complete your own word
• To List bank statements, sales invoices, purchase invoices, receipts, cheque details etc.
• Processing information and figures on Sage, Quickbooks, Xero etc
• Processing information onto Receipt Bank
• Processing information and figures on Payroll management
• Corresponding with clients
• Various tasks assigned by management
We are looking for a hard working, presentable, pleasant, well mannered, individual with great attention to detail who can work from their own initiative but also works well within a team.
• Attention to detail
• Organisational skills
• Communication skills
We are a firm of accountants located in Glasgow City Centre who provide a wide range of accountancy services to businesses large and small. We are considered the leading Cloud Based firm in Scotland. The company is growing quickly and you would have an opportunity to be part of that continued growth. A recognised qualification will be gained at end of training period. The company has two operating offices in Glasgow City Centre (Maryhill Road) with an office in Edinburgh and Fort William.
• Standard grade Accountancy
• Intermediate 1 or 2 Accountancy
Experience will be gained in position. Similar experience would be a bonus
• Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am -5pm.
• Location of work 584 Maryhill Road, Glasgow, G20 7DE