REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2020-320
• Cleaning and preparing sites.
• Loading and unloading materials and equipment.
• Assisting skilled tradespeople in their duties.
• Use power tools and machinery when needed.
• Help with setting up and transferring temporary structures.
• Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labour tasks (e.g. digging, stacking up goods, stripping wallpaper).
• Moving materials to the worksite and ensuring all tools, machinery, and other equipment are safely set up.
• Assisting with various electrical and plumbing installation procedures.
• Obeying health and safety codes, as well as the company's principles.
• Removing hazardous materials from sites.
• Ensuring tasks are completed to deadlines.
• Communication and teamwork skills.
• Commitment to safety rules.
• Good hand-eye coordination.
• Manual dexterity and coordination.
• Physical strength and stamina.
• Building and mechanical knowledge.
• Problem solving skills.
• Organization skills.
• Willingness to learn and be flexible.
• Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
We are a Building Contractor based within the South of Glasgow providing All Trades Delivering Renovation and Refurbishments, Bathroom Design and Installation as well as Maintenance.
Our team is highly skilled with the ability to meet tight deadlines providing commitment to customer care ensuring that all projects are managed with the highest of professionalism from our experienced contract managers ensuring the work to be completed efficiently and within budget.
We are fully committed to health and safety as well as working with our own Waste management team.
As we grow as a company we look to continue to deliver a safe workforce that provides a quality service, commitment and sustainability.
We Value all our clients and work hard to provide bespoke solutions as well as following the specification complying to building regulations.
Before we start any work onsite we determine what critical success factors you’re looking for from the project. Once we know what key performance indicators are in place, we go all out to meet our targets.
With meticulous planning we are able to programme and schedule the delivery of all projects taking accountability allowing us to monitor, report to continuously improve our performance.
Essential: Knowledge of all trades.
Desirable: Qualifications related to skilled labourer.
• Sound knowledge of construction and practical experience with tools.
On-going training provided.