REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2020-317
• Dealing with customer inquiries.
• Arranging surveys for potential projects.
• Preparing quotations and invoices for customers.
• Preparing contracts for customers.
• Contact suppliers and order materials for ongoing projects.
• Programming jobs for contractors.
• Organising and filing paperwork.
• Contacting customers to arrange for surveys and for ongoing projects.
• Keeping up to date with customer quotations and invoices.
• Keeping up to date with supplier invoices.
• Programming for contractors.
• Supervising ongoing projects.
• Pictures of projects.
• Updating social media.
• Excellent numerical and IT skills, specifically with excel.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• The ability to recall conversations with customers and suppliers.
• Professional attitude and good work ethic, with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communicator across all levels.
• A willingness to learn.
• Be able to work on your own initiative.
• A commitment to seeing a task through.
• A commitment to high standards of customer service.
We are a Building Contractor based within the South of Glasgow providing All Trades Delivering Renovation and Refurbishments, Bathroom Design and Installation as well as Maintenance.
Ideally, the candidate would possess National 5 or higher in English and Maths, although this is not necessary.
• Experience of working with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• A familiarity with social media (mainly Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest) would be desired.