REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2020-202
- Greet and assist all guests entering the hotel, checking in at the Kiosks or Mission Control, and checking or retrieving their luggage.
- Deliver unparalleled service above and beyond the norm to exceed customer expectations.
- Solicit and communicate guest feedback for continuous improvement.
- Own all customer complaints and issues and seek immediate resolve.
- Always extend professionalism and courtesy to fellow crew members and customers.
- Attend pre-shift meeting and be current on all in-house events and citywide attractions.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm at all times.
- Provide and assist guests with information on the area, directions, taxi, general services, etc. that enhances the YOTEL guest experience.
- Ensure thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Maintain absolute cleanliness and ordinance of Mission and Ground Control and the Front Entrance of the hotel.
- Answer all phone calls promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring to provide complete and accurate information.
- Conduct pre-assignment of hotel cabins, which includes VIPS, repeat guests, all packages, and any special requests.
- Open, secure, and balance out daily shift bank which involves counting and verifying cash, check, and credit card transactions occurring while on duty.
- Perform audit balances and prepares all work for audit in an orderly fashion.
- Respect the privacy and maintain confidentiality of guest information.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures, special promotions and packages.
Mission Control Crew (our name for a receptionist) will be responsible for creating a welcoming first impression and arrival experience for all our guests. Additionally, they will assist guests in answering questions about the hotel, local area including restaurants, attractions and events. The Mission Control Crew Member will be responsible for, but not limited to greeting all YOTEL guests, and assisting with luggage as needed. All responsibilities shall be carried out in a timely, accurate, and professional manner, in accordance with YOTEL’s core values.
SCQF Level 5
YOTEL - new concept hotel opening in 2020.
Some customer service experience in a hotel would be great to have but not essential. Training will be provided. Personality is key for this role and having confidence to deal with change and problem solving head on, in a guest facing environment.
Must have proof of right to work in the UK