REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2023-1578
We are currently recruiting for an office Support to work within our main office and carry out office support tasks.
As an office Junior you will be an excellent communicator who is able to work efficiently both on your own initiative and as part of a busy team. You will play a role in the office dealing with day to day tasks.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in Microsoft packages and have a good telephone manner, in return we will provide structured training across all areas of our business, alongside developing within a growing business.
• Answer incoming calls
• Inputting all site paperwork on completion of works and issuing to clients
• Filing, scanning, Photocopying of all paperwork
• Prepare site signage and paperwork
• Assist the team with admin support
• Data inputting information on our internal systems
• General office duties when required
• Issue client with job specific paperwork
• Generate plans and reports
• Use if IT packages such as Microsoft excel, word, teams & outlook essential
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to organise, schedule and adapt work tasks to meet changing situations
• Ability to pay attention to detail and maintain accuracy
• The ability to interact with sub-contractors and clients on the phone and by email
• Post updates on the company social media platforms and website
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.
SCQF Level 6
Diploma in Digital Application Support
Set Training & Resourcing
Rope Access Specialists, Services include Rope Access, Rail infrastructure, Safety Teams, De-vegetation, Masonry Repairs & Pointing, Bridge Inspections, Working over water, Painting at height, High Level Cleaning, Building Maintenance
Nat 5 Maths and English, any digital subject in school preffered
No previous experience required