REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2023-1483
The successful applicant will have experience of administration within an office environment and preferably with a construction related company. Whilst the position does have the opportunity for variety and longer-term progression, candidates must be content carrying out basic admin and office duties.
• Assisting Directors with administrative tasks as required, including maintenance of Directors dairies.
• Supporting the Office Manager in all aspects of office administration.
• Providing administrative support to the Estimating and Surveying department i.e. engaging with suppliers (services and materials) to provide technical and commercial information, undertaking basic calculations, commercial comparisons and analysis.
• Supporting the generation of quotations and Tender returns including creating photographic and diagrammatic content for proposal documents.
• Health and safety administration.
• Liaising with industry compliance bodies and maintenance of company registrations
• Monitoring business enquiries.
• Assisting with the transition from paper based to digital systems.
• Administration of digital marketing and social media content.
• Strong office administration experience and exposure to the construction industry would be preferred.
• Strong numerical skills and experience of generating spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
• Experience of photocopying, filing, typing, note taking and directing incoming phone calls as required.
• Working experience of Microsoft Excel Outlook, Word, and Adobe.
EBS Construction Ltd is one of Glasgow’s longest established and well-known building contractors, that has a strong reputation for delivering high quality construction projects throughout the West of Scotland. As a consequence of business expansion, EBS is seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant to join their busy Govan, office.
Previous office administration working experience is necessarily required.
General office administration and/or accounting knowledge.