REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2023-1411
Customer Services Assistant
The purpose of the Customer Service Assistant is to support the delivery of excellent services to Senior Staff. our Management Committee, other staff and customers. The post holder will maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion with regards to all information complying with legal and regulatory duties in these areas.
We are looking for an individual who is enjoys being part of a team and comfortable with working independently
• Someone who has the ability answer telephone calls, take accurate messages, and pass them to the appropriate person.
- some basic computer skills and confidence to adapt to new systems
• To support with all visitors to the office, in a sensitive, courteous, and appropriate manner.
• The ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail
MA Housing Level 6
Ruchazie Housing Association is a Community Based Housing Association based in the east end of Glasgow.
We own and manage 225 rented properties. and provide an excellent customer service to our tenants and other customers.
We are run by voluntary committee members and currently have 5 staff members.
Our vision is of "A flourishing space for all "
This encapsulates the importance we give to:
- place, including our high-quality natural enviornment;
- a thriving and sustainable local community; and
- a welcoming and inclusive community.
As a small community based organisation we offer an excellent opportunity for a young person to start a career in the housing sector.
National 5 English
This is a entry level position where training will be provided by SHARE and the successful applicant will be required to attend online classes and engage with training co-ordinator. . Successful applicant will undertake a 3 month probationary period.