REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2023-1409
We are seeking the right individual to join our dynamic and fast-growing company. The position is one-year modern apprentice contract, with the potential for progression within the company. You will be working as part of the projects team that ensures that customers jobs are progressed from survey to final construction, efficiently and correctly. A typical day will involve liaising with customers and suppliers, planning and placing orders, project administration and helping to produce drawings / estimates (using basic methods / templates with training provided).
- Assisting in the overall co-ordination and control of a project, including the management of supplies, labour resources and sub-contractors.
- Assisting in planning and scheduling rotas.
- Providing customer service & support.
- Updating CRM system.
- Reading technical drawings of produced estimates (full training given).
- Ordering materials / plant hires.
- Checking materials required for jobs/projects and seeking suppliers.
- Assisting with Health and Safety implementation at project sites.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- excellent organisational skills
- customer service skills
- problem solving skills
- great IT skills
- self-motivation and proactiveness
SCQF Level 6
Digital Application Support
We are a leading garden design and construction company based in Hillington Glasgow. Our company has over 10 years of history but the experience of each individuals goes back longer in time. We are a rapidly growing business which consists of highly-qualified designers, landscapers and gardeners and welcome you to join our team! Check our website www.northhillgardens.co.uk
Construction, CAD design, project management or administration education background preferably.
The use of AutoCAD software, knowledge and use of computer software such as Word, Power point and Excel would be a significant benefit however training would be provided. The role will also require technical administration such as maintaining company files on the server.
Candidates should show an interest in landscaping, DIY, construction, however, training will be given. Knowledge of technical drawings would be beneficial as the role involves reading / using technical drawings.
Start date: ASAP