REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2023-1395
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our small office team in Shettleston, Glasgow to provide administrative support in key areas such as finance, operations and quality management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to for someone who wants to work towards a MA qualification whilst gaining a broad range of professional, organisation and interpersonal skills.
• General administrative tasks such as electronic filing
• Obtaining PO’s
• Managing shared email inboxes
• Logging enquiries in Salesforce
• Issuing enquiries to subcontractors and record quotes.
• Issuing survey instruction forms to clients for completion.
• Completing job documentation prior to work commencing on site
• Ensuring job completion documents are completed and issued to clients.
• Arranging travel and accommodation for site staff
• Completing job close checklists
• Providing support to Quality Manager to ensure Quality Management System is kept up to date.
Excellent levels of verbal and written communication
Basic competence using Microsoft Office (further training will be provided)
Good attention to detail
Ability to adapt to new software systems
Hardworking with positive attitude to learning new skills
Polite and well-presented
Confident answering phone and communicating messages
Level 5 & 6
Business Administration at SCQF Level 5 & 6
Established in 2011, Acron Asbestos Ltd is an asbestos management company offering a full range of asbestos services throughout Scotland and the UK.
Must be educated to a minimum of National 4 level.
Full training will be provided. In addition to MA training, training will be provided covering software systems such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS OneNote, Sage 50 Accounts, Salesforce, Dropbox as well as our industry specific software systems.
Further opportunities for development in a specialist area such as Quality Management, Bookkeeping, Asbestos Consultancy or Marketing would be available on completion of the two-year Modern Apprenticeship for successful candidates.
To gain the qualification, full training will be provided over 2 years.