REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2023-1340
As the marketing apprentice you will be given a healthy amount of responsibility from day one. Tasked with supporting our team with social media content, generating ideas, and shooting and editing video content for our clients.
You’ll be working with a diverse & professional team, across business functions including marketing, design & editing. You’ll have the chance to develop new skills as you work across the business, and you will definitely learn something new every day.
Day to day, the marketing apprentice will spend time completing digital marketing tasks such as keeping up to date with trends, generating content ideas and posting across social media. A large part of the role will also include editing videos and imagery using a range of software including premier pro and editing watt. You will have the opportunity to work with & learn from our experienced team however an interest in design and editing is required.
• Provide support to the Social Media Manager to deliver the marketing plan for clients
• Work closely with the Client Services and Creative Services team to ensure you receive the required client information on time
• Ensure excellent quality and accuracy of all material produced
• Carryout measurement of the success of all Marketing campaigns as well as learning's from all campaigns
• Develop positive working relationships with key stakeholders ensuring engagement and support for campaigns leads to campaign messages being communicated
• Assist in the management of relevant client social media profiles
• Assist in the management of paid digital campaigns
• Work with Creative Services department to create dynamic content to be used across relevant channels
• Assist in management of social media community and develop that community further
• Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content & marketing campaigns
• Assist the Marketing Manager, and other relevant management within the business, with any other tasks that the business may require you to undertake
• Act as a key point of contact with other units across the business
• Be aware of latest news within the industry and competitor activity
A willingness to learn
An interest in social media and marketing
Experience of Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
Be Creative is one of Scotland’s leading and most innovative integrated marketing agencies; putting our customers first always.
Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing
Experience of working professionally on social media is desirable