REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2022-1253
Our small, yet fast-growing publishing company aims to transform the lives of millions. We do this by supporting authors who have the potential to make immense positive change, helping them to grow their media product and transmedia businesses. We have reached a stage of growth where we are now excited to add an apprentice in Digital Application Support to our team.
Working directly with the Managing Director (MD) and Creative Director (CD), over time, you will become responsible for:
• Liaising with the editorial and content creation team to create engaging marketing materials
• Proactively using social media and traditional PR avenues to drive audience interest and engagement
• Communicating with potential clients and nurturing their sales journey
• Communicating with authors to ensure marketing is most effective
• Nurturing relationships with customers and partner authors
• Ensuring brand coherence and quality across multiple media
• Developing marketing strategy and implementing these to drive sales for established products (books, online courses, etc.)
• Passion for marketing
• Keen to learn and develop skills
• Creative mindset
• Knowledge and experience using social media platforms
• Good communication skills
SCQF Level 6
Diploma in Digital Marketing
Our mission is to empower millions of people with powerful, effective ways of viewing the world around them and give them the tools that create the change they need.
Most media is actively designed to disempower us. To modify our behaviour so that we become more and more dependent on the agenda of others.
We create empowering media bubbles that enable readers, students, audiences, to improve the quality of their lives, relationships, business, community and the world we share.
We do this by creating experiences people want to be immersed in because they notice the valuable results they get. They understand the world around them more clearly, they can see what others don’t notice and they can start to author their own future by design rather than have it dictated by faceless algorithms and billionaire demagogues.
We create books, online training experiences and audio products, that are all interconnected and support one another.
But the purpose is what creates the difference. Every product we publish is legacy oriented: creating each day the future we and those who come after us inhabit. We are also looking at expanding the range of products/experiences we create (apps, AR, etc.).
A particular focus of our mission is to work with those individuals and communities who are marginalised, disempowered or rejected. Whether the exclusion is due to race, sexual orientation, social inequity, neurodiversity, gender or mental health, we want to work with those who have a powerful story and message that needs to be heard.
Qualifications in Admin or similar (E.G, Computing science or Business) or experience within an admin role. Both will be considered
No Experience is necessary, Knowledge of computers is however necessary