REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2022-1171
We require a hard working, loyal individual to manage the service and maintenance department.
You will schedule service visits for customers and engineers.
And manage all service works including pricing, invoicing and maintaining an accurate database.
· First point of contact for customers and engineers, answering telephone calls and emails.
· Contacting customers to book in service and maintenance visits for engineers.
· To generate and review weekly reports, ensuring KPI met.
· Support company administration. e.g. scanning, deliveries, etc.
· To work as part of a team to assist the company achieve its objectives.
Professionalism and client confidentiality at all times
Excellent Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
Excellent and Accurate Data Entry Skills
Use of telephone and computers essential
Knowledge of Mentor CASH software or other CRM software preferred
Attention to detail and excellent work ethics
Commitment to meet the business needs
Established in 1995, Image Systems & Technology Ltd have built an excellent reputation to become a leader in the field of electronic security and fire systems.
The company has a strong team based on the south side of Glasgow.
Higher education a minimum.
Training in CASH or Sage would be highly desirable
Experience in the Security or Fire Industry
Knowledge of fault management software, logging and processing jobs
Experience in dealing and resolving customer enquiries
Working knowledge of SAGE software beneficial
Knowledge of BSI or NSI standards would be advantageous.