REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2022-1169
We are an independent eyewear company involved in all aspect of the optical industry; branched off from our original brick and mortar store. We began our online site in 2017, and it has been growing steadily since its inception. Our business ships high end goods worldwide, and we are looking for a digital apprentice to join our team.
Our studio is based at SWG3 in Finnieston, within one of the arches at the music, art & culture venue.
Working predominantly with our studio manager and liaising with our NOT staff, you will be responsible for:
• Managing social media, inc; maintaining a flow of posts across platforms, posting stories, replying to direct messages
• Ensure brand coherence and quality across multiple platforms
• Help develop new marketing strategies after reviewing existing promotions, & implementing these to drive new brand engagement
• Assist in the uploading of products to Shopify
• Maintain blog posting on the Niche Bazaar Studio website
• Interest in fashion & design
• Creative mindset
• Good communication skills, both verbal & written
• Keen to learn & develop skills
• Good flair in written language
Set Training is an equal opportunities training provider and encourage applications from all different backgrounds, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs or sexual orientation.
SCQF Level 6
Diploma in Digital Marketing
Niche Bazaar Studio is a permanent extension of Niche Optical Tailor Glasgow (Since 1999). The studio has been developing this online platform since 2017 as a curation of the most innovative and creative eyewear designers emerging in our industry today. Also hosting an extensive vintage archive, it represents the Zeitgeist of eras past, it is constantly evolving... At Niche, personal style is attainable, and accessible for all. The collections on this site allow the customer to realise and express their individuality. People will stare. Make it worth their while.
Qualifications in English and experience in a Digital Marketing role would be preferred.
No previous experience required; however knowledge of computers and social media is necessary.