REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2022-1153
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our successful and established client who are based in Glasgow
Having just refurbished their offices, they are looking for a candidate who has a proven background in a similar role within operations / administration and is seeking a varied and hands-on role.
The working hours are between Monday-Sunday between hours of 8am-9pm. You will only work 5 days per week, pre agreed at interview stage.
This is not a remote working role.
You will get the opportunity to work with other departments such as events, accounts, business development and get involved with the company ordering and dispatch processes as well as the general administration and customer service. This would suit someone looking for a varied postion that they can develop themselves and make their own.
The successful candidate will be IT literate and be organised, efficient, with the ability to pick up tasks quickly. You will also need to have good customer service skills as this role will also involve dealing with managing telephone queries.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply.
Operations Administrator Responsibilities:
* Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
* Managing and updating company databases.
* Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies.
* Maintaining financial, employee, and client records.
* Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters.
* Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
* Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
* Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
* Performing other duties as assigned.
* Assisting the managing director
* Being port of contact for members of staff and organising a link between directors and staff
* Admissions of new students
The successful candidate will be IT literate and be organised, efficient, with the ability to pick up tasks quickly. Telephone experience.
The Theatre School of Scotland was established in 2017. Providing prestigious performing arts training for kids and young adults through weekly courses and offering professional practice for those aspiring to achieve a career in the performing arts.
The nature of the business is simple, to offer a safe platform for young performers to grow and develop their talent. We pride ourselves on training and developing Scotland's next generation of talent.
Theatre School of Scotland prides itself on giving young people expert teaching, building their confidence whilst having fun, offering performance opportunities and casting opportunities from a young age.
Any qualifications considered
Experience working in an office environment, telephone and IT skills.