REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2022-1123
• Answer all calls coming into the organisation in a polite and efficient manner
• Deliver a professional, efficient and effective service to tenants and customers by being courteous, sensitive and responsive to all enquiries.
• Deal with all enquiries in line with our Customer Care Policy.
• Report repairs and liaise closely with contractors.
• Provide efficient clerical and admin support using the range of Microsoft Office applications and in-house information systems.
• Log all customer complaints in accordance with our Complaints Policy.
• Assist with Customer Satisfaction Surveys as required.
• Ensure that the working area is maintained to the highest possible standards.
• Adhere to all Health & Safety legislation and comply with the company’s policies and procedures.
• Contribute to discussions about the review of processes and procedures as required.
• Carry out any other appropriate duties in keeping with the Association’s objectives.
The Customer Service Officers will deliver a high quality, excellent service to our tenants and customers. Assisting with clerical and admin duties across all housing activities, the Customer Services Officer will provide a courteous, sensitive and responsive service and deal with enquiries by telephone in line with our Customer Care Policy and target response times.
Effective communication and listening skills
Sound IT skills
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent telephone manner
Ability to work on an individual basis and as part of a team
Flexible, adaptable and able to work in pressurised situations
Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
ng2 Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ng homes, which is one of Scotland’s leading housing associations with a reputation for delivering excellent pro-active services. Since 2010 ng2 Ltd has developed an excellent track record for delivering a range of high quality services for the housing association and delivering real and sustainable employment opportunities for local people.
Basic educational qualifications
Experience of working in a busy customer focused environment is essential.
Experience of delivering an excellent telephone service to the public
Experience of working for a Housing Association/Registered Social Landlord
Knowledge of the services provided by ng homes and the local areas covered is desirable