REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2022-1114
The role of the Administration Apprentice will be to provide assistance to Mortgage Information Bureau's Administration Manager in the completion of day-to-day tasks.
• Taking incoming calls and directing messages to the appropriate individual
• Liaising with clients, solicitors, lenders & providers
• Ensuring all internal systems are up to date
• Photocopying and scanning client documents
• Checking client documents from the secure e-mail system and attaching them to the appropriate client file
• Completing and posting client correspondence
Please note that all the above will be undertaken with the appropriate assistance and supervision of the Administration Team.
• Able to work on their own initiative or as part of a team
• Attention to detail
• Confident and professional telephone manner
• Familiar with MS Office applications e.g., Outlook, Excel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Established in 2001, Mortgage Information Bureau is a small business with a big vision and has over 34 years’ experience in the mortgage industry. We strive to provide the highest level of client service for our customers, whilst providing our employees with opportunities to further their development and careers. Many of our office juniors have progressed to Senior Administration roles or have since moved up the ladder to become Mortgage and Protection Advisers.
No qualifications required as on the job training will be provided.
No experience necessary as on the job training will be provided.