REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2019-111
Administration Assistant, 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday on a shift pattern. 8am - 1pm & 1pm to 6pm alternating weekly.
To promote the Indigo brand, vision and values by delivering outstanding quality of financial and administrative service both internally and to our customers and stakeholders
The Administration Assistant is responsible for:
1. Provide relevant administrative support to Management and Leadership Teams as required.
2. Take cash payments from our families for chidcare fees and snack and record in the appropriate receipt book, ensuring a receipt is given for all payments received
3. Building solid relationships with stakeholders (internally & externally) in order to deliver outstanding customer service
4. Make up finance and childrens files as required
5. Monitor and replenish stationery as required.
6. Ensure desk diary is kept up to date with any meetings/visitors to the service
7. Carry out any other administration tasks as required by the Service Manager and Senior Teams.
8. Be a good team member, supporting your colleagues when needed
The ideal candidate will be presentable, warm, friendly and caring. Must be reliable, hard working and punctual with a commitment to learning. Can work as part of a team or on their own when required.
The Indigo Group is a Social Enterprise and Charity operating in the West of Scotland and provides a range of high quality childcare solutions to meet the needs of families in the communities from birth to age 16. We employ around 70 people across our 5 series. We offer a range of benefits from company pension to health insurance. Employees receive 25 days annual leave plus 12 public holidays per year.
Must be educated to a minimum if national level 4.
No experience required as training will be given, however basic computer skills are desirable.
It is expected that the successful candidate will start around 12th January.