REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2022-1104
The roles we are looking to fill is to provide administrative assistance to our personal injury team. Full training will be provide.
• Reception duties e.g. scanning of mail, answering calls
• Audio typing
• Preparing court documents
• Diary Management
• Liaising with counsel’s clerks
• Arranging consultations with advocates
• Basic IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word
• The ability to work on your own initiative;
• A good telephone manner and ability to deal sensitively with clients;
• Be a good team worker;
DJ Mackay & Partners LLP is a solicitor firm which deals with personal injury and employment law work. The Glasgow city centre firm acts for a number of major trade union clients.
DJ Mackay & Partners LLP are looking to recruit two full-time administrative assistants under the modern apprenticeship scheme.
No qualifications are required. Training will be provided.
No experience is necessary but working as a team is desirable.
Modern apprenticeship will last two years/.