REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2022-1097
During training and once trained you will be working within the Billing team. Your main role will be to assist in the smooth running of a busy Billing Team setting.
• Issuing of all billing correspondence
• Process payments and direct debits
• Resolve complaints at first point of contact where possible
• Respond to calls and emails, ensuring adherence to GDPR guidelines
• Liaising with solicitors and other third parties
You will be required to have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Greenbelt Group Ltd have been the UK’s leading specialist in the stewardship of public open spaces for +25 years, providing long-term, high-quality management solutions for outdoor areas and amenities on new residential developments.
Minimum Nat5 English & Maths
Accuracy and attention to detail are essential in this role as is the ability to work individually and as part of a team – and to prioritise your workload to achieve set targets and timelines, each month.
Any financial or billing / accounting qualifications or experience would be an advantage.