REFERENCE NUMBER: GGA-2022-1073
To work towards gaining a business and administration qualification and to be open and keen to learn the skills needed to support all areas of the business. To provide excellent customer service. To provide administration support to the following departments; Housing, Maintenance, Factoring, Finance, Investment, Corporate Services and IT.
• Provide the highest levels of customer service at all times face to face and over the telephone.
• Providing front line support at reception dealing directly with all enquiries.
• Supporting all departments with administration and support requirements including production of letters,
emails and creation of documents.
• Maintaining records and filing.
• Book appointments for customers, issuing leaflets and forms where required.
• Receive and process customer repair requests accurately recording the information in the relevant
• Contribute to good governance including adherence and compliance with all relevant statutory, regulatory
and legislative requirements.
• Provide financial administration support.
• Support ongoing projects by updating information and using excel spreadsheets to monitor progress
• Performing other ad-hoc duties as reasonably required.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Organisational skills
• Customer service skills
• Efficient use of IT skills and the use of Microsoft packages to include word processing and excel
• An ability to work with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
• Good team working skills
• Excellent attendance and time keeping
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible in approach to work required and the ability to remain calm under
• Enthusiasm to learn new skills
• Ability to take and follow instruction
SVQ Business Administration
Rewards Training Scotland
A leading, innovative Scottish social housing provider based in the West End of Glasgow founded by a community tenants’ association and local community group in 1975. We aim to:
• Provide good quality, affordable homes and excellent service to our customers
• To support communities and improve our environment
• To be a respected and proactive organisation with effective governance and staff
• School qualifications at National Grades 4/5
• Understanding of budgets
• Knowledge of Scottish Social Housing Sector
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will work towards gaining an SVQ Level 3 in Business Administration which will be delivered by the training provider Rewards Training over two years. You will also be training on the job spending time in each of our departments on a rotational basis in the first year. This will provide a really good foundation for the second year of your apprenticeship where if appropriate there may be an opportunity to focus one on or two departments whilst continuing to enhance your skills through learning and on the job training. The goal of this apprenticeship is to enable the candidate to progress their career in the Social Housing Sector or other business environment.