REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2022-1069
We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative individual to join our small, but busy Marketing and Communications Team.
This role will help us to create a range of diverse content for our key client, producing a large amount of written content, digital content, photography, graphics, video and event management as required.
For the moment we are continuing to work from home and eventually the role may involved a mixture of home working and occasional meetings with the rest of the team.
This is a great opportunity to learn all aspects of PR, Digital Communications and Marketing working on a very active, dynamic and high-profile account, and ultimately contributing to the overall growth of the agency.
We are happy to adapt the skillset to accommodate any particular talents the candidate displays, for example web design, social media content.
- Desk research, supporting the main communications team, preparing media releases, content for website and social media, when required
- Organising information, calendars, events and keeping records of meetings and actions
- Checking and managing written and visual content
- Helping to promote various campaigns, onsite activities, events and meetings when required
The ability to turn around strong written content that is accurate and compelling to tight deadlines:
- A desire to learn and develop new skills
- Willingness to undertake any training required, and an eagerness to learn and gain greater knowledge, and a desire to build a career
- An excellent communicator with good presentation skills
- The ability to work strategically, and to plan work effectively
- An aptitude for reading, writing and core IT skills would be desirable, but support can be given if necessary.
Pricoss is a Communications Agency based in Glasgow delivering PR, Marketing and Digital Communications for our clients.
Good basic English, Math and IT skills are preferred.
Demonstrating an interest in our industry, a willingness to learn new things, combined with an energy and enthusiasm for the job are key to this role.
These skills would also be desirable
- An interest in media and communications
- Being comfortable using a variety of social media
- An interest in design, technology and creative thinking
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Good people skills
- An interest in news, current affairs and popular culture would be beneficial
Ideally able to commence employment in June 2022.