REFERENCE NUMBER: GGVAC2022-1034
As a Resourcer, it will be your job to support the principal recruitment consultant with certain tasks. This includes candidate name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
Duties of the role will include but won’t be limited to:
• Providing general administrative support to the recruitment function, such as answering enquiries, supporting the sales process, and making sure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service.
• Searching for and identifying job leads to pass to the relevant consultant.
• Source new candidates from job boards, social media and other platforms . Contact candidates and conduct initial screening to find out what roles they are interested in, their salary expectations etc and line up a follow up call with the Candidate and relevant Consultant.
• When working on specific roles, coordinating with the relevant consultant to learn the job details, specific qualifications required, and the experience needed (if any) and use this information to source candidates who meet the criteria. Plan the candidate search - if sourcing a new candidate, searching through all available sources including social media, company database, job boards etc.
• Conducting the initial screening when dealing with new candidates, followed by registering the candidate and adding their details to internal recruitment databases.
• Provide support in carrying out pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation.
Communication - within the team and with potential candidates
Nayr Recruitment & Training are a dynamic, dedicated and knowledgeable recruitment and training business. Offering an all encompassing 360° service in the construction, engineering and technical industries across the UK and Ireland.
We provide a comprehensive range of services from traditional contingent recruitment, as well as executive search and selection. Our head office is based in Glasgow City Centre where our experienced recruitment team service both permanent & contract roles as well as trades & labour requirements across the UK wide & Ireland.
Consultants/Directors of Nayr Recruitment & Training will provide full training and support of the Recourcers role. Each Trainee or Resourcer will be situation within a team who will always be on hand to answer any questions and assist with any issues the Trainee/Resourcer may have.
Administration and/or recruitment team experience would be beneficial, but not essential
After three months, option of one day a week working from home.